Articles / Papers :
- India - http://www.business-standard.com/article/technology/think-innovation-mobile-apps-ride-on-rural-india-111091900063_1.html
- Pregnant Women - http://nextbillion.net/blogpost.aspx?blogid=2347
- Kenya - http://fueled.com/blog/the-benefits-of-mobile-apps-in-rural-kenya/
- Agriculture - http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~tanmoy/WebFolder/CSI.pdf
Reference / Existing Projects :
APHIS (Animal Public Health and Information System) Online mobile gives farmers in Northern Ireland access to their cattle herd information stored on DARD’s APHIS system. APHIS Online mobile allows users to:
- View their current cattle herd list, including all DARD statuses and latest TB and Br test results.
- Submit new calf birth registrations.
- Complete all death registrations and confirmation, including calf deaths.
- Complete buyer confirmations
- View animal movement details
Users registering births and deaths with APHIS Online mobile do not have to submit MC1 paper registrations to DARD. The service is free to use but requires the user to register a Government Gateway account with DARD.
- federation bought tablets for growers to use
- growers can check coffee prices and product sales in real time and use email
- Growers can also see whether their product has been sold at the regional cooperative, rather than waiting for their next trip to find out
- co-partner with weathersafe uk
iCow (Kenya – Agriculture)
- web- and SMS-based services
- main purpose of this app is to keep small-scale farmers up to speed with how to properly care for their cattle in terms of supplying optimum animal health care through information and access to vets and AI agents, optimum animal nutrition, milk record keeping, prevention and cure of milk-related diseases, and calf illnesses and diseases
- Awareness and management of the cow estrus cycle
- Optimum animal health care through information and access to Vets and AI Agents
- Optimum animal nutrition
- Milk record keeping
- Costs of milk production
- Prevention and cure of milk related diseases
- Feed Production
- Optimum Heifer and Calf care
- Calf illnesses and diseases
It will give the farmer access to:
- A comprehensive Gestation Calendar customized to each heifer and cow based on the Date of Service
- A calf calendar to ensure calves are reared following best practices and are thus able to reach optimum genetic potential
- A customizable Immunization Calendar
- Health Information Services
- Diet Information Services
- Nutrition Information Services
- Illness and Disease Information Services
- Calf Records
Tool : Web Platform Installer
- Check your IIS Version. Normally for Windows Server 2003, the IIS version is IIS 6
- Use wordpress online key generator
- PLEASE ALERT : password that will be used for MySQL database must meet the requirement of strength password policy. At the time you set the password, there will be no error at all but when you re-use the password again at the next installation page, the installation process will prompt an error
Example of key generated by online key generator
We have been involved in so many data-related project (web, system and apps developments) from last 3 years. When it comes to form handling, most of our clients prefer to implement autocomplete function. Autocomplete is a function that will detect key strokes by analysing characters typed by users and suggest (list will appear under text box) all data ; that matches with the input.
One of our favourites library / database is the Malaysia Postcode. This database has been developed and maintain by Sei Kan. God bless you man!
Like the previous years, D.A.R.E BizStart will be organised and lots of interesting session will be available for us to join.
The D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase 2013 is an event that has information and communications technology (ICT) entrepreneurs’ interest at heart. The D.A.R.E. philosophy in itself encompasses the processes that are most important to any entrepreneurs who are aspiring to start their own business ventures: DREAM, ACCELERATE, REALIZE and EMPOWER.
Our representative will be there to dig and share some knowledges too!
We have been selected to receive $1000 in Compute Engine credit and $1000 in App Engine credit.
Compute Engine is an infrastructure as a service that lets you run your large-scale computing workloads on Linux virtual machines hosted on Google’s infrastructure.
App Engine is a platform as a service that uses familiar technologies to build and host applications on the same infrastructure used at Google.
We just started our November with the right steps. FYI, we’ve launched (beta) insurancepanel.my. The site is a platform for Malaysians to get info about panel clinics, medical center and workshops of their insurance provider.
At the same time, it will be a tool for insurance companies to manage their panels.
See you there mates!
Google Business Group (GBG) Malaysia invites you to the first ever gDayX Malaysia! Two days filled with Google tools, tips and success stories on how Google can help improve your business success.
gDayX is a community-organized event supported by Google and inspired by g|Malaysia day. The gDayX experience @ KL and @ KK will bring together students, startups, entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals to learn, share and discuss about Google tools. The event is free, so register today!
Last weekend we’ve been to GDG DevFest Kuala Lumpur 2013 in Cyberjaya.
Sebastian (Google) gave a very fruitful talks about current technology and tips on innovation.
Here are some photos taken during the event. Enjoy!
GDG DevFest Kuala Lumpur is a community organized event with sessions & code labs for developers, students, startups and anyone interested to learn the latest trends and technical knowledge in Android, Google Cloud Platform, Google Chrome,HTML5, Google Maps API, YouTube API and other Google developer APIs.
Official page : http://devfest.gdg.my
Here is the place where we gather all idea , perspective and updates about us, development, design, comic, philosophy and some other related stuff to our daily works.